HOME > Visiting > Pre-Registration&Confirm
The organizer of Seoul International Wines & Spirits Expo, Korea International Exhibition Co., Ltd. (KIECO) collects personal information only to inform the upcoming events organized by the same organizer, identify the visitor for entrance, verify age, and demonstrate visitor statistics. Also, collected data can be provided to Association of Korea Exhibition Industry (AKEI) for objective evaluation of the exhibition.
1) Collected items: name, age, phone number, E-mail, company name, business classification, department, position, interested items, signed date, access log, cookie, access IP, etc.
2) Method to collect items: Website (pre-registration), on-site registration
2) KEICO strictly regulates for consigned company to follow privacy policies, keep confidentialities, take responsibilities for any unexpected incidents, prohibit to share provided information with third party, keep the consigned period, and destroy relevant information after the period through official contract.
In principle, after the purposes of collecting and using personal information have been fulfilled, the company shall, without delay, destroy relevant information provided. However, in a case that the company needs to preserve the information, the company keeps provided information under the regulations of related laws for a certain period of time.
* Keeping items: name, age, job, phone number, e-mail, etc
* Purpose: Service improvement, research, plan, and inform further events
* Duration of time: For 5 years
As a general rule, you have the right to deny your consent to collect personal information under the Personal information Protection Act and if denied, you will be restricted to have access to enter the exhibition.